Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby Shower Gift #2

Today I'm finally able to share another baby shower gift with you.  This set went to my friend who is expecting her baby girl later this month.


I appliqued a polka dot flower on the onesie, and added a red center to match the shoes.

Oh, these shoes...I am in LOVE with them!  I think this color combo is my favorite so far.  Love the black/white/red together! (pattern here)

And, of course, the hair bows.  (tutorial here)  

If you didn't see the first set I shared, you can find it HERE!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Those are super cute!!! I love the little shoes!!

Jenni said...

another great set!!! love it!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Gorgeous little set!!! Black, white and red is the PERFECT colour combination!!!

Jenni said...

adorable! Love black on baby girls. So fashionable! :)